Pages

India


Hello followers!🤓
I should have updated the blog earlier, shouldn't I? Well, high school and homework take the most of my time, so that has made drawing being more complicated to me.
Today's drawing is an invented city from India,🇮🇳 maybe a mix from New Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore. All billboards are written in Hindi, except of some others that are written in another strange language.
Please share it!🙌🏽


¡Hola seguidores!🤓
Ya era hora de actualizar el blog, ¿no? Bueno, los exámenes y el instituto me quitan bastante tiempo, asi que ha sido mas complicado ponerme a dibujar.
Este dibujo es una ciudad inventada de La India,🇮🇳 una mezcla entre Nueva Delhi, Bombay y Bengaluru. Todos los letreros estan escritos en hindi, excepto algunos que se me ocurrió poner en otro idioma extraño. 
Por favor compartid🙌🏽

Gabriel Esteve

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

INSTAGRAM FEED

@artbygibgab

Instagram