Pages

Palm Hills


Hello followers! 🤙🏽
I have been a long time without posting, but I come with many new projects such as this one! 
This drawing was made on an A3 paper, it took me months to complete it! I started it in September, although I left it abandoned for a couple of months, I finished it on Saturday. It is the biggest project I've ever made. For scanning it, I had to divide it in two parts, and after that, some friends and a teacher from High School helped me to put it together in one image.
I came with the idea of designing a protected city from the chaotic world that we could see in the last drawing, where the wealthiest and most privileged people from the planet live peacefully. It's not the full city map, just a part of it. There are different lakes, golf fields, malls and hundreds of mansions.


¡Hola seguidores!🤙🏽
He estado mucho tiempo sin subir dibujos, pero traigo nuevos proyectos, como este!
Hice este dibujo en un folio de tamaño A3. Me llevó unos cuantos meses completarlo! Lo comencé en septiembre, y aunque lo abandoné por un par de meses, lo terminé este sábado. Es el proyecto mas grande que he hecho. Para escanearlo, tuve que dividirlo en dos partes, después unos amigos y una profesora del instituto me ayudaron a juntarlo.
Se me ocurrió diseñar una ciudad protegida del caótico mundo que podemos observar en el anterior dibujo. Aquí reside la gente más privilegiada y adinerada del planeta, y llevan una vida sin preocupaciones ni conflictos. Solo he dibujado una parte del mapa, y se pueden ver lagos, campos de golf, centros comerciales y cientos de mansiones.

Gabriel Esteve

1 comentario:

INSTAGRAM FEED

@artbygibgab

Instagram