Pages

New York, New York!

Hello followers! I know it's been a long time since I posted the last drawing, but this 2018 is going to be different. I promise I'm going to be posting more often.
This one is a new technique I found out about in my art class in high school, chinese ink. I used a nib and it was amazing working with it! I'm definitely going to draw more with ink. This is New York, as all of you know I love cities and mostly skyscrapers and straight lines. I never use rulers, it's all been done by free hand.


¡Hola seguidores! 
Sé que ha pasado mucho tiempo desde la última vez que subí un dibujo al blog, pero este 2018 va a ser diferente, prometo subir dibujos con mucha más frecuencia.
Ésta es una nueva técnica que he descubierto en mi clase de arte en el instituto, la tinta china. Lo he hecho con plumilla y ha sido muy entretenido aprender a utilizarla, voy a hacer más dibujos con tinta en adelante. En el dibujo he hecho Nueva York, como sabéis me encantan las ciudades, y sobre todo los rascacielos y las líneas rectas. Lo he hecho sin utilizar regla, a mano alzada.

Gabriel Esteve

2 comentarios:

INSTAGRAM FEED

@artbygibgab

Instagram