Pages

African Beauty


Hello followers! This drawing is for a project from design class in high school. I wanted to portray the happiness and colors from the sub-Saharan African people. I don't usually draw people, that's why I have to practice more and improve the technique on some body parts like hands and faces. I used Faber Castell color pencils, which are my favorites for coloring. The background is inspired on the amazing Spanish artist Okuda San Miguel, known for his colorful and geometric art. 

¡Hola seguidores! Este dibujo lo hice para mi clase de diseño. Quería representar la alegría y los colores de la gente del África sub sahariana. No suelo dibujar personas, por eso tengo que practicar y mejorar algunas partes del cuerpo como las manos y la cara. He utilizado los lápices de colores Faber-Castell, mis favoritos para colorear. Para el fondo me he inspirado en el artista español Okuda San Miguel, conocido por su arte geométrico y colorido.

Gabriel Esteve

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

INSTAGRAM FEED

@artbygibgab

Instagram